Re: Fort Niagara - this year

  • Rosemary Coole
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
      > "LL: this year some of the women worked their butts off in the
      kitchen nearly all day Saturday..."

      Larry, are you suggesting that in previous years, the food just
      appeared and nobody worked their butts off in the kitchen? I have an
      army of women behind me...be careful how you answer.

      Regards, Rose
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
        From: "Rosemary Coole" <rose.coole@...>

        "LL: this year some of the women worked their butts off in the
        kitchen nearly all day Saturday..."

        Larry, are you suggesting that in previous years, the food just
        appeared and nobody worked their butts off in the kitchen? I have an
        army of women behind me...be careful how you answer.

        ------------------------

        My Dear Lady Rose,

        I was speaking of this year (2003) as well as replying to the statement,
        "THIS YEAR, (2003) the women seemed to have nothing to do.
        Also, please note "Subject" - 'Fort Niagara - this year'

        I always make it a habit of attending the kitchen at Fort Niagara on
        Saturdays and acknowledge the work being done as I know that the women
        and Ladies within are working their 'butts' off and I really do not like to
        see
        it happen .........

        ....... just imagine, campfollwers with 'NO' butts!!!

        LL
      • cverrall@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2003
          --- Larry Lozon <lalozon@...> wrote:
          > From: "westhouse03" <westhouse@...>
          >
          > > The event at Fort Niagara needs to be expanded to
          > include the
          > > campfollowers and the sutlers.
          >
          > LL: this year some of the women worked their butts
          > off in the kitchen
          > nearly all day Saturday, some others campfollowers
          > could have helped
          > and their effort would have been appreciated and
          > they would have had
          > something to do.
          >

          > Larry Lozon
          >
          > I would just like to let you know that some of the
          ladies offered their assistance in the kitchen a few
          times, at Ft Niagara and the offer was declined a few
          times...i guess too many cooks in the kitchen can
          spoil the broth??? Catherine

          http://shopping.yahoo.com