Fw: Border Crossing

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      thot all should see this "E"

      ----- Original Message -----

      When we went with Rick Petereson to Maryland last weekend, we crossed at the
      Lewiston bridge at 9 in the morning. A Custom/Immigration officer came on
      board, asked if we were all born in Canada. Richard Feltoe had his Canadian
      passport and then the officer said "Have a nice trip!" A little different
      than Sioux's experience for sure.

      On the way back, at 3:30 am on Sunday, the Canadian officer spoke to the
      driver, gave a quick visual check of the "faces" on the bus and waved us
      through. Neither side asked us to declare a thing!

      You're right - cross on the Niagara Peninsula!

      -----