Post Number 18894 - Ogdensburg

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      Post Number 18894 reads:
      ___________________

      From: "J.Bruce Whittaker" <ortheris@...>
      Date: Wed Sep 3, 2003 1:52 pm
      Subject: Event listing

      I received an e-mail informing me of the 20th Annual Battle of
      Ogdensburg February 17 & 18 2004. Battles Saturday and Sunday
      afternoon, lunch provided both days and dinner on Saturday evening.
      There is a near by Ramada Inn and they are working at free
      accomodation in a visitors centre. A cot and sleeping bag are up to
      you. So far that is all I know.
      The contact person is Timothy Cryderman of Forsyth's Rifles
      timtaz@...

      J. Bruce Whittaker

      JB, I shall have the inquirer contact Timothy to see if the dates posted
      are correct as they are a Tuesday and Wednesday .....