Battle of St. Leonard's Creek

  • Rick Peterson
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2003
      I would personally like to thank everyone who made the Battle of St.
      Leonard's Creek possible. We had the best hosts you could ask for,
      from the park staff, to the Ship's Company, as well as the Royal
      Marines. Your hospitality and our good friendship continues to draw
      more people to your site every year.
      With the help of the 89th Grenadiers, RNR, and IMUC, the British
      line was actually larger than the US. Those groups made organizing a
      bus trip to Maryland a real pleasure. For those who haven't attended,
      I encourage you to view the pictures taken at this beautiful site,
      and consider going next year.

      Great job to all those who participated, and I hope all will return
      for next year.

      Rick Peterson