Re: safety regs. at events

  • Stein
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 1998
      Dear Roger,

      The safety rules are easy. Skirmish all you want out there in the
      front but when I yell," 42nd - Present! " you fall flat on the ground and
      hold on until the whistling noises stop going past and the bits of grass
      stop falling.

      Lt Stein 42RHRA

      PS: When you want to retire remember to shout " We're British, you fools! "
      in case anyone's attention has wandered...

      PLEASE NOTE!!!!!!

      WE HAVE CHANGED OUR EMAIL ADDRESS!!!
      Please send all correspondence to:

      stein@...