Re: War of 1812 Documentary

  • Edward Otte
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2003
      Any word on when it might be airing in the New York Metro area? Also
      what is the documentaries name so I can check for it? Thanks.

      Edward Otte

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "leafsrule71" <leafsforever@c...>
      wrote:
      > The 4 part series is again returning to the Canadian History
      Channel
      > and is airing on Saturday at 7pm. I'm sure most here have seen it
      but
      > if you haven't check it out.
    • John-Paul Johnson
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2003
        It's called "The War of 1812". The videos and other material related to
        the series are available at Galafilm's website: http://galafilm.com/1812/e/

        J-P Johnson
        Bulger's Coy
        Royal NFLand Reg't