Rum Raiding Party

  • Robert White
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2003
      Sgt. Seufert and Mr. Lozon: Cancel my last request. I organized a Marine Raiding Party and found a site to acquire some replacement Pusser's rum. But, they only sell it in those small 1/5 th bottles that's like only a serving for one but we will make do. If the Royal Marines are on board NavyYard Charlestown in the near future when we are there, please contact one of the U.S. Marines as we may need some help "Splicing the Main Brace" Bob White 1812 U.S. Marine on Constitution