Red Coat Yoga

  • Gord_1812
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 4, 2003
      LOL I'm happy to see someone has a great sence of humor.

      > --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Gord_1812" <gord_1812@y...>
      wrote:
      > > Show me how to do the drill we need to be safe and I'll be there
      > > every time. Show me how to march on colors or how to stand at a
      > > church parade and I'll be off on a ice run. Unless there is a
      > unsafe way to stand. :)
      >
      > Actually there is. Many a novice in marching band or the military
      has
      > collapsed in the ranks from locking their knees while standing at
      > attention.

      Yep learned it the hard way in Cadets.

      > Someone might want to hold a safety class on this. And you know
      > sooner or later, the NPS will write strict regulations on it and
      > require anyone who stands at attention on their site to go through
      > their certification course. You'll have to walk around for at least
      7
      > minutes between standing at attention and do several yoga positions
      > just to make sure that you are completely limber before standing at
      > attention again.

      Hey guys Deb is only joking!!! Out down the pens!

      Gord
    • HQ93rd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 8, 2003
        In a message dated 30/08/2003 9:32:39 PM, kevin.windsor@... writes:

        > If some guy hasn't drilled in years I don't want him standing anywhere near
        > me.

        Ah, well then. Historic accuracy be damned. What ya think them 16 year old
        officers would a been a-doing? Dance class? (Well, yes, actually...)

        What ya think Sergeants are for?

        A Major, and damn proud of it!
        And...bow, 2, 3 ...and turn 2,3... and shift 2, 3... and take hands 2,3...
        93rd SHRoFLHU
        THE Thin Red Line
        www.93rdhighlanders.com