Event listing

  • J.Bruce Whittaker
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
      I received an e-mail informing me of the 20th Annual Battle of
      Ogdensburg February 17 & 18 2004. Battles Saturday and Sunday
      afternoon, lunch provided both days and dinner on Saturday evening.
      There is a near by Ramada Inn and they are working at free
      accomodation in a visitors centre. A cot and sleeping bag are up to
      you. So far that is all I know.
      The contact person is Timothy Cryderman of Forsyth's Rifles
      timtaz@...
      J. Bruce Whittaker