Jim The Moderator et mor

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2003
      I would like to thank Jim Yaworsky (Jim The Moderator)
      and owner of this War of 1812 Yahoo Group for adjusting
      the footer of each post to the group to reflect the Unit Listings.

      ---------------------------------
      Crown Forces Unit Listing:
      http://1812crownforces.tripod.com

      American Forces Unit Listing
      http://usforces1812.tripod.com

      It will now be easier for all subscribers to contact the
      War of 1812 Military Re-enactment Group of choice.

      If your 1812 Re-enactment Group is not listed, contact
      Betsy Bashore bjbashore@... for
      American Forces and Myself lalozon@...
      for Crown Forces.

      I shall also maintain and post periodically the 2004 War
      of 1812 Event List. If you have an event that is not posted
      email me with the date, event name and location.

      Michael Mathews ciefranche21e@...
      maintains the list documenting the 1812 Military
      Re-enactment Units represented on this group.
      (thank you Michael)

      For the good of the hobby
      and 1812 in particular,

      Larry Lozon