Photo Section of this List Viewable again

  • James Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2003
      Recently, a number of list members have reported that the "photo" section
      was giving them error messages etc. when they attempted to enter it.

      This was because it was full and in fact slightly over the 'free' allocation
      of 30mb. I had to delete photos to get us back under, so the oldest photos
      were deleted and I believe the section can now be accessed again.

      The oldest photos still in the section now are from Stoney 2003, and I will
      be deleting them in about a week, so if any members want to download copies
      of them, do so ASAP!

      Jim The Moderator