Hey Man

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2003
      From: <dancingbobd@...>

      Hey Man,

      It's just a couple of lists that let us figure out how to contact other
      groups. We all know, by now, how everyone feels about umbrella groups.
      I repeat, we all KNOW how everybody feels about umbrella groups. This
      ain't one.
      ______________

      Hey Bob,

      Having your Unit listed on the The United States Forces of the War of 1812
      at: http://usforces1812.tripod.com may kill the individuality of your unit!
      also
      Keep re-enacting a hobby and not a job. So never apply to an Historic site!
      also
      Don't put your Coke in a period mug or hide a cooler as it may be a
      "slippery
      slope" and actually clean up the site for spectators.
      also
      (and don't laugh Bob) Wear Army or Police boots instead of brogans,
      especially
      those with great big yellow dots on the soles so when you lay down to shoot
      or
      die, the audience can see them and laugh .......

      Hey Bob ........ guess hand sewn coats are a no no as well ..

      Without prejudice or tact,

      Larry Lozon

      a War of 1812 Yahoo Group "member"