Living History Conference

  • westhouse03
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2003
      The date for the Living History Conference 2004 is

      Saturday March 6, 2004

      UTMRS
      Living History Conference 2004
      Historic Middlesex Courthouse
      399 Ridout St. North
      London, Ontario, Canada

      Key note speakers:

      Dianne Graves
      "In the Midst of Alarms: Women in the War of 1812"
      &
      Donald Graves
      "Welch Fusilier: Life and Times of Major General Sir Thomas Pearson,
      1770 - 1847"

      Seminar topics will include:

      Trial of John Ward - Traitor or Loyalist
      Women's Fashions of the 19th Century
      First Person Impressions from a First Person Perspective
      20th Century Canadian Warfare Display
      The Poetry of War
      Military Equipment of the British Infantry Soldier

      For more information contact me off list
      I will forward your questions on to Tom or Glenn

      westhouse@...

      Dave W.
      Royal Scots.