Re: [WarOf1812] Shoes for sale

  • Armchairadm@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2003
      For Sale - one pair of virtually new Buckle Shoes with buckles from Fugawe -
      size, well now there the rub. They are marked as size 11EEE which is damn
      lie. They are in fact somewhere around a 10 to 10 1/2 D
      Price $110 US or $150 Can.

      Contact me of line or look me up in the US Camp at Ft. Erie

      Ed Bolla
      US Brig Niagara
      & 17th US Inf.

    • Vince Wilding
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2010
        Posting this for a friend who can't access the group

        Revolutionary War-Era Black Leather Shoes Straight Last
        Size 12-D, never worn or cut for buckles
        Excellent shape, leather smooth side out $100.00

        call Mark Meader
        301-643-2988(c) or
        301-837-1970(w)
        mark.meader (AT) nara (dot) gov