Re: [WarOf1812] Stovepipe Shako Blank source???

  • Armchairadm@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003
      Here are two places you can try for shako blanks. Been years since we've
      delt with either but we had good luck with them in the past.

      "Hatcrafters Inc." (610) 623-2620
      20 N. Springfield Rd
      Clifton hights, PA 19018

      The Hat & Cap Exchange (410) 348-2244
      P.O. Box 377
      Betterton, MD 21610

      Ed B.

    • Annette and Lloyd
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2003
        Ted
        You want to contact , Beau at gcbussu@...
        I promise you , you will not be dissatisfied
        Shakos are his thing ,as well as other 1812 supplies
        Annette agower@...