Strange public comments/US Marines/ St Paddy's day

  • usmarine1814
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2003
      Pvt White just reminded me of some comments that should have been
      posted in earlier forums but I thought some may get a kick out of
      these. These were all heard while accompanying the Navy Crew of
      Constitution and the National Park Service in the anual tour through
      the Irish Riviera aka South Boston:

      "Hey look...it's Napoleon and his men"

      "Look... Paul Revere, the British are coming"

      "You f%^$@* Brits suck..go home" <--from a guy with a Boston College
      Alumni jacket on (ha ha ha)

      and from a lady with more Eyes than Teeth.."you f^%$#@ guys are the
      f&^%$#@ reason why us Irish are here in the first place. Toichfaidh
      ar la." (pronounced Chooky R La...Irish for 'Our Day Will

      I da no...
      Coilean O'Murchadha
      AKA Colin Murphy
      Marines, USS Constitution