Oh Canada

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
      From: "badger222ca" <red.gold@...>

      As far as I'm concerned, it was Alexander Muir and my Canadian flag
      has three maple leaves on it (small, at the bottom of the shield on
      the fly).
      ------------------------

      too bad the rest of Canada does not agree with you , me and a few others

      The Maple Leaf our emblem dear,
      the Maple Leaf Forever ..........
    • badger222ca
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@n...> wrote:
        > From: "badger222ca" <red.gold@s...>

        > too bad the rest of Canada does not agree with you , me and a few
        others

        ``Popularity is a crime from the moment it is sought; it is only a
        virtue where men have it whether they will or no."

        Marquess of Halifax
      • JGIL1812@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
          In a message dated 8/1/2003 6:41:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
          lalozon@... writes:

          > The Maple Leaf our emblem dear,
          > the Maple Leaf Forever ..........

          It is a particular hard song to sing tho even for us "ole F*'s"!

          JG/RE