Re: Oh Canada

  • badger222ca
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@n...> wrote:
      > From: "Kevin Windsor" kevin.windsor@s...
      >
      > I didn't know he wrote Oh Canada?
      >
      > ------------------------
      >
      > He didn't
      > It was Calixa Lavallée
      >
      > visit
      >
      > http://www.pch.gc.ca/progs/cpsc-ccsp/sc-cs/anthem_e.cfm#a3

      As far as I'm concerned, it was Alexander Muir and my Canadian flag
      has three maple leaves on it (small, at the bottom of the shield on
      the fly).

      T.Avery
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
        From: "badger222ca" <red.gold@...>

        As far as I'm concerned, it was Alexander Muir and my Canadian flag
        has three maple leaves on it (small, at the bottom of the shield on
        the fly).
        ------------------------

        too bad the rest of Canada does not agree with you , me and a few others

        The Maple Leaf our emblem dear,
        the Maple Leaf Forever ..........
      • badger222ca
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@n...> wrote:
          > From: "badger222ca" <red.gold@s...>

          > too bad the rest of Canada does not agree with you , me and a few
          others

          ``Popularity is a crime from the moment it is sought; it is only a
          virtue where men have it whether they will or no."

          Marquess of Halifax
        • JGIL1812@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2003
            In a message dated 8/1/2003 6:41:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
            lalozon@... writes:

            > The Maple Leaf our emblem dear,
            > the Maple Leaf Forever ..........

            It is a particular hard song to sing tho even for us "ole F*'s"!

            JG/RE