Oh Canada

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1 5:31 PM
      From: "Kevin Windsor" kevin.windsor@...

      I didn't know he wrote Oh Canada?

      ------------------------

      He didn't
      It was Calixa Lavallée

      visit

      http://www.pch.gc.ca/progs/cpsc-ccsp/sc-cs/anthem_e.cfm#a3
    • badger222ca
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1 6:36 PM
        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@n...> wrote:
        > From: "Kevin Windsor" kevin.windsor@s...
        >
        > I didn't know he wrote Oh Canada?
        >
        > ------------------------
        >
        > He didn't
        > It was Calixa Lavallée
        >
        > visit
        >
        > http://www.pch.gc.ca/progs/cpsc-ccsp/sc-cs/anthem_e.cfm#a3

        As far as I'm concerned, it was Alexander Muir and my Canadian flag
        has three maple leaves on it (small, at the bottom of the shield on
        the fly).

        T.Avery
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1 6:36 PM
          From: "badger222ca" <red.gold@...>

          As far as I'm concerned, it was Alexander Muir and my Canadian flag
          has three maple leaves on it (small, at the bottom of the shield on
          the fly).
          ------------------------

          too bad the rest of Canada does not agree with you , me and a few others

          The Maple Leaf our emblem dear,
          the Maple Leaf Forever ..........
        • badger222ca
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1 7:24 PM
            --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@n...> wrote:
            > From: "badger222ca" <red.gold@s...>

            > too bad the rest of Canada does not agree with you , me and a few
            others

            ``Popularity is a crime from the moment it is sought; it is only a
            virtue where men have it whether they will or no."

            Marquess of Halifax
          • JGIL1812@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1 9:19 PM
              In a message dated 8/1/2003 6:41:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
              lalozon@... writes:

              > The Maple Leaf our emblem dear,
              > the Maple Leaf Forever ..........

              It is a particular hard song to sing tho even for us "ole F*'s"!

              JG/RE