Re: Crown Forces of UC/NA

  • Gord_1812
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2003
      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Windsor <kevin.windsor@s...>
      wrote:
      > So what do you suggest? How can us sick puppies and you wool
      haters get along? (beer!)

      Yes Beer the gold that binds all. :)

      > How about you just run away after the battle and hope the RSM
      doesn't catch you? It shortens your wool time and lets you look into
      what the girls are doing (keep your
      > musket with you just in case!)

      Tried that. He has eyes in the back of his head and a VERY loud voice
      That I just couldn't act like I didn't hear.:)

      If you do crack open two beers...I'll be there in a minute.
      Any time. Maybe we can kill a few and get some ideas to take to the
      RSM :)

      Gord