Wasaga Under Siege

  • glifencible
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28, 2003
      I'd like to thank Dave and all of the volunteers for making this
      weekend at Wasaga such a great event.

      Bill
    • Mike Anderson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 28, 2003
        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "glifencible"
        <glifencibles@r...> wrote:
        > I'd like to thank Dave and all of the volunteers for making this
        > weekend at Wasaga such a great event.
        >
        > Bill

        I second Bill's comments. Great weekend. Looking forward to
        doing it again!

        Thanks Dave!

        Mike - GLI
        Muddy York
      • badger222ca
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 28, 2003
          --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Anderson" <mwanderson@g...>
          wrote:
          Yes, yes, it was mostly quite enjoyable, despite the deluge and the
          long wait for supper Saturday. Now, the most important thing, who won
          the 50-50 draw?

          T.Avery
          (IMUC Toronto)

          > --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "glifencible"
          > <glifencibles@r...> wrote:
          > > I'd like to thank Dave and all of the volunteers for making this
          > > weekend at Wasaga such a great event.
          > >
          > > Bill
          >
          > I second Bill's comments. Great weekend. Looking forward to
          > doing it again!
          >
          > Thanks Dave!
          >
          > Mike - GLI
          > Muddy York
        • glifencible
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 25, 2005
            Well, another Wasaga has come and gone. As usual it was a great
            event. Thanks to Dave and all of the volunteers and sponsers. We
            could have done without the rain on Sunday afternoon, but that's the
            way things have been going this year. :)

            There was a down point in the weekend when we recieved news of a
            little boy going missing on the beach, only to be found drowned on
            Sunday afternoon.
            http://www.torontosun.com/News/TorontoAndGTA/2005/
            07/25/1146664-sun.html

            Anyway, I've posted some pictures on the GLI site.
            http://glengarrylightinfantry.ca

            See you at Fort Erie
            Bill
          • Andy
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 31, 2007
              And again, congrats to Dave Brunelle and his fine group of organizers
              and volunteers for putting on another great event this past weekend.

              Having been responsible for organizing such events, I truly understand
              the work and effort that goes on behind the scenes before we, the re-
              enactors, musicians and participants arrive.

              You have all been fine hosts! Three Cheers!

              Again thanks...

              Andy Desjardins,
              22nd U.S. Infantry, Henderson's Co.
              Hardtack & Harmony
            • badger222ca
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 1, 2007
                Hmmm. How very curious. I did not send this message. Obviously
                somebody has gained access to my account on this site through
                whatever devious means.
                Kindly remove me from this list, lest whoever is responsible puts
                litigious words into my mouth.
                Thank you.
                Timothy Avery.

                until --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "badger222ca" <red.gold@...>