Funeral Arraingements for Fitz

  • Fitzhugh MacCrae
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2003
      For those who were wonderring, The memorial services
      have been determined.

      Slightly edited for non-SCA folk, from House Stormgard
      who will be hosting the memorial services:

      Due to the holiday delays at the crematorium, not much
      will happen until next week, so the Memorial Circle
      has been set for the full moon on Sunday July 13th
      here at Stormgard. (call for directions- 603-654-2601)
      Parking is roadside. We will gather to eat, drink, and
      talk about Fitz starting in the afternoon (far be it
      from us to try to prevent anyone from bringing food to
      a funeral if they choose, but we will be serving
      picnic fare). You may also bring drinks to toast his
      memory if you choose, (but note we won't let you drive
      away if you appear to have gotten too enthusiastic
      with drink to be safe to drive, until you are sober
      again. Crash space is available in the great hall).
      There will be a small memorial tourney from 2 to 5, as
      this seems to
      have become the way the SCA honours it's fallen. The
      funeral circle will be at 6, with more eating, and
      rememberance afterwards. No flowers please. We'll put
      out a helm to help Anna with the funeral expenses.

      Condolences may be sent to
      Anna MacCrae
      33 Falcon Crest Way
      Manchester, NH 03104