Canuck US Troops

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 6:57 PM
      From: "john harris" <jharris@...>

      Larry I thank you for the acknowledgement of the work that myself and my
      guy's have done over the past 5 years .

      LL: John, no thanks necessary, just calling as I sees it, you guys do a
      great job

      " ... there is a group ... the 19th the 17th, and a few other "regular"
      individuals .......

      LL: I have been in contact with Rob and Betsy. Also earlier, I have talked
      with Ed Bolla
      and have told all of them that they are doing a great job. My post was aimed
      at the Ontario
      USA Regiments, excluding you and our American friends. I was in conversation
      with Eric
      Shaw (Tokyo) this morning and we were reminiscing when he commanded approx.
      32 USA
      'Blue Coated' Troops on the field and in past years only a couple Ontario US
      Regulars have
      graced the "Blue Line'. He commanded almost 20 of them as Belgians at
      Waterloo in 1990.

      Larry Lozon