Spock Ears

  • Rich Parkinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003
      ---- Original Message -----
      From: Sgt. Wattie

      > Please don't come to us with Rev-war uniforms, F &I
      > uniforms , Star Trek uniforms , etc.

      >Oh great! NOW you tell us ... after we've wasted $5 apiece on "Spock
      >ears" for all of IMUC!
      >Chris W.

      Getting a little off topic here but this reminded me of a skit from an old
      HBO program called Mr. Show.
      In it a group of civil was re-enactors show up to their event only to
      discover that the park was also mistakenly booked for a Star Trek convention
      as well as a Renaissance Fair. After much arguing the battle did go
      on....in the parking lot. From an reenacting point of view, it was
      hilarious. Hope some of you have had a chance to have seen this.

      R. Parkinson