Re: US Troops now 'GRAND TACTICAL'

  • pamelalynn36
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      Now to another matter .......
      Plans are in the works to hold a 'GRAND TACTICAL' every year.

      Sites would have to be large enough to handle all the re-enactors as
      well as the food,straw, wood, etc. rations needed to be issued. Sites
      who have come on board

      or in the East as a site is also being scouted out there.

      Larry Lozon

      Hello Larry and List -

      Regarding a site for a GRAND TACTICAL in the east I offer Jefferson
      Patterson Park and Museum (Maryland - 45 minutes from DC and 1.5
      hours to Baltimore) as an option. We have 560 acres with 2.5 miles of
      shorline along the Patuxent River and St. Leoanard Creek. Space is no
      problem, and with enough advance notice we could certainly get
      sponsors for food, etc. We had had close to 15,000 visitors for the
      Celtic Festival last year!!!

      Our Reenacment of the Battle of St. Leonard Creek will be September
      27 - 28 this year, as I have posted before. Y'all come. If you want
      to be on our email or snail miail list for registration, please let
      me know.

      Pam Shubert
      JPPM Marketing and Development