Fitz

  • Fitzhugh MacCrae
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hello, all:

      This is Fitz's roommate. It is my deepest regret to
      have to inform you that last night at about 1:30 am,
      Fitz sufferred a sudden heart attack and died
      peacefully at our apartment here in Nashua, NH.
      According to the doctor and the medical examiner,
      there wasn't much anyone could have done, though his
      other roommate, the EMTs, and myself did try.

      His daughter, Anna is taking care of the arraingements
      and details.

      At this time, condolences can be sent to
      wma@... and they will be forwarded to his
      family.

      Sincerely,

      Brian Chabot
      brian@...
      iarwain@...

      =====
      "Statists - The Other White Meat"

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Len Heidebrecht
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
        While we seldom saw eye to eye it is always with regret to hear of
        the passing of anyone in our hobby.
        My condolences
        Len
        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, Fitzhugh MacCrae <alaidh@y...>