Re: [WarOf1812] Happy Canada Day

  • Vince Wilding
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
      <Sterotypical Canadian Accent>
      Take off, hoser, Eh?
      </Sterotypical Canadian Accent>

      Congratulations, but what are you celebrating? Semi-independence? ;-)

      For us Usaians:
      http://canadaonline.about.com/library/weekly/aa062698.htm?once=true&

      --
      Vince Wilding (Splotch, Fuzzee and Minnie's Majordomo)
      Vince (at) VinceWilding (dot) com --- http://www.VinceWilding.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
        on 7/1/03 12:35 PM, Vince Wilding at vince@... wrote:
        <stereotypical American accent >
        ...Let me tell 'ya something!

        > Congratulations, but what are you celebrating? Semi-independence? ;-)

        Two things (at least) 1) Confederation, ( go to the website you put up, it
        does explain it).
        2) decent beer

        > For us Usaians:
        > http://canadaonline.about.com/library/weekly/aa062698.htm?once=true&
        >

        > Craig Williams wrote:
        >
        >> To all the Canadian members of the list, Happy Canada Day
        >>

        >> The Maple Leaf, our emblem dear
        >> the Maple Leaf forever,
        >> God save our Queen and Heaven bless
        >> the Maple Leaf forever!
        >>
        >> Craig
        >
        > --
        > Vince Wilding (Splotch, Fuzzee and Minnie's Majordomo)
        > Vince (at) VinceWilding (dot) com --- http://www.VinceWilding.com
        > http://www.WincingDevil.com (Piratical and reenacting stuff)
        > --- Insert pithy quote here ---

        > square miles: in North America, hundreds determined the fate of THOUSANDS of
        > square miles...

      • natty10000
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
          Nice attempt, Vince, but the syntax isn't quite right. I take it
          you're using the latest version of Babelfish which has this logic
          flaw. The correct translation should be "Take off, eh? Ya hoser!".

          Hope this helps. Oh, and in honour of this coming Friday's south-of-
          the-49th festivities, may I be the first one to say "Up the
          Revolution!" ;)

          TTFN

          Ian