Tom's Introduction

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      From: "tom4141fournier" <tfour9506@...>

      " ... My name is Tom Fournier ... Cambridge, Ontario
      41st Regiment of Foot ... I am having an absolutely
      amazing time with my new hobby ..."
      _________

      Tom, welcome to the 1812 Yahoo Group and
      congratulations on being a recruit in the 41st Foot .

      I especially laud you on the way you have obtained
      your kit and are now on the field as an Infantryman.

      Please feel welcome to join in any of our conversations.
      It is interesting to listen to the thots of a new 1812'er .

      Larry Lozon