Re-enacting

  • kimball toderian
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 30, 2003
      Sorry to take a while to post, but have been a little busy at work.
      Thanks to all who responded to my previous post.
      I am leaning towards a regular regiment, more than likely British.
      What would be the next logical step, and how does one start to aquire the necessary items, for example a brown bess?

      Thanks in adavnce,

      Kimball Toderian