Tavern Night Confusion

  • pamelalynn36
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2003
      Hello all,

      Confusion about Tavern Night and we have not even been drinking!!!

      My post earlier this week was about TAVERN NIGHT this week at JPPM,
      which will be held this Saturday, JUNE 28 from 7 PM - 10 PM. Y'all
      come - great music, great food and drink!!!

      Rick Peterson's response was inviting folks to join his bus trip here
      for Jefferson Patterson Park and Museum's Reenactment of the Battle
      of St. Leonard Creek which will be September 27 - 28, 2003. Rick is
      coordinating a bus trip down from Canada, and I would like to extend
      an invitation to all to attend our event. We will be having a Tavern
      Night at the September event - Saturday, September 27, 2003. Our
      featured entertainment in September will be Ship's Company Chanteymen.

      Any questions? Feel free to contact me.

      Pam Shubert
      Administrator of Marketing and Development
      Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum
      410-586-8516
      shubert@...