Re: Expectations regarding sutlers

  • Five Rivers
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 25, 2003
      Thank you to all of you who took a moment to respond to my questions.
      Your thoughts have certainly given me more cause for yet more thought. (I
      think my brain hurts at this point.)

      The short of it? Some people would say I need to get a life, because my
      answers to the questions are frankly a lot more stringent, maybe even
      strident, than the majority. So I guess I'll have that really big glass of
      wine and contemplate getting mellow. ;-)

      Regards
      Lorina
      (looking for a cool place in the house - maybe that icky old spider-ridden
      basement? Nah, I'm not that desperate.)
      supplies
      (519) 799-5577, fax (519) 799-5418 http://www.5rivers.org email:
      info@...