Tavern Night at JPPM - shameless promotion!

  • pamelalynn36
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2003
      NOTE: Table reservations will be taken for reenactors in period
      costume. Please call me (Pam Shubert)at 410-586-8516 to reserve.

      Dramtreeo to Perform at Tavern Night at JPPM

      Enjoy an evening of music and merriment at Jefferson Patterson Park &
      Museum's Tavern Night on Saturday, June 28, 2003 from 7 to 10 PM.
      Join in the revelry of an 1812 Tavern in JPPM's covered riverside
      pavilion as the rowdy revelers of Dramtreeo delight their audience.

      Dramtreeo is an acoustic folk group that features the traditional
      music of North America, the British Isles, and the seven seas. Their
      eclectic mixture of songs reflects the joys and sorrows, the hard
      work and hard luck, the high spirits and low humor of ordinary people
      around the world. Dramtreeo, with their superb harmonies, delivers
      top-notch musical entertainment with traditional music, sea shanties
      and English pub songs.

      Come early for craft demonstrations. Blacksmith demonstrations will
      begin at 12:30 PM followed by the Calvert Spinners and Weavers at 2
      PM.

      General admission for Tavern Night is $8.00. Friends of JPPM and
      guests in period dress, $5.00. Gates open at 6 PM and food and drink
      will be available for purchase. Come early and enjoy dinner
      overlooking the water. Please no coolers or pets. Proceeds benefit
      the Education Program at Jefferson Patterson Park & Museum. For more
      information or directions, please call (410) 586-8501.
    • Rick Peterson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 25, 2003
        For anyone in the Southern Ontario region looking to go to this
        event, I am coordinating a bus trip. The coach will be leaving Stoney
        Creek (ONT) at 8 am on Friday Sept 26th, and returning Sunday Sept
        28th after supper. The fee is only $25/each for round trip travel...
        unbeatable anywhere. Currently, there are only 17 spots remaining.
        Contact myself off the list for more details.

        Rick Peterson

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "pamelalynn36" <pamelalynn36@h...>