Today

  • Peter Catley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2003
      I8 June

      On the Anniversary of that fateful day in 1815 we honour the memory of all
      the soldiers and citizens of all nations who fell or suffered during the
      course of the Napoleonic Wars.

      Their memory will honoured at the various National Monuments around the
      Waterloo battlefield on Saturday 21 June and on the battlefield on 22 June
      2003

      They shall not grow old as we that are left grow old:
      Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
      At the going down of the sun and in the morning
      We will remember them

    • Ray Hobbs
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2007
        List:
        Today is one of the most important days of the year - St. David's Day,
        not only the national day for Wales, but also the Regimental day of the
        41st Regiment (Later the Welch).
        To all members of the hobby - even to those unfortunate enough not to
        have been in Wales or have Welsh ancestry - Cymru am byth!
        :)
        Ray H
        XLI