remembering the moment

  • Paul W. Schulz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 1999
      Gentlemen,
      As we again set ourselves to do battle against our historic foe. The means going that Fort George next week. I hearken to remind you about the great and momentous date of significance that is fast approaching. The Day of our National Birth, it's times like these when I like to remember those moments of our history that have so shaped the people we have become......
      ........ Like that day back in 1776 on the Potomac River when our President Theodore Roosevelt was preparing to charge the Communists on San Juan Hill, for which a grateful fashion industry immediately named a well known piece of ladies apparel for.

      God what a country.
      Lt. Paul W. Schulz
      Snelling's Co., 4th USI