Re: subscribers of 1812 War Onelist

  • NINETY3RD@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 1998
      Ok, so I am getting really peeved at the email thingy glopping out whole
      sections of my posts!

      Once again, here is the entire paragraph of what I had sent earlier----

      >>I have also in the past been involved in Texas Revolution portraying
      everything from revolutionary privates to Colonels Travis and Fannin, to
      Bonham and Crockett, and firebrand Branch T. Archer... as well as a Mexican
      soldier --that one is hard to believe, but I did indeed do so during the
      filming of "Alamo The Price Of Freedom". (An old childhood passion, the Alamo
      and all that..)<<

      ok, so hopefully that will fully be sent this time.
      sheeeeesh!
      BJ