YOOHOO, Richard?

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
      Richard Feltoe,

      Apparently you know what the camp layout is?
      I need to know when I can set up on Friday as I may be able to zip over from
      work and set up, then go back and finish my day.

      Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

      Craig
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2003
        From: "Craig Williams" <sgtwarner@...>

        Richard Feltoe,
        I need to know when I can set up on Friday

        I'm not Richard

        but do know you can set up on the front lawn at
        Stoney as Brigade Major Friday afternoon

        I am Sir &c

        L. Lozon, AdC