Re: [WarOf1812] US 7th Inf. Contact Info

  • Steve Abolt
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
      Gareth,
      The 7th is not in Ohio. You can reach me at this
      e-mail off list. Or visit our web page at
      www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net

      Great meeting you.

      All the best,
      S.

      --- Gareth Newfield <gnfield@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone have the contact information for the
      > US 7th
      > infantry down in Ohio? Any help in this direction
      > is appreciated.
      >
      > Gareth Newfield
      > Drum-Cpl., Crown Forces of Upper Canada Drums

      =====
      Cottonbalers, By God!

      visit our website at www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • Annette and Lloyd
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
        Garth ,
        7th inf ,contact ,and their not in Ohio
        www.cottonbailers.lynchburg.net
        Lloyd
      • Stalin15@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
          Not quite sure what you mean. Are you looking for THE 7th or just 7th
          Infantry reenactors?
          Actually, there are 7th Infantry Reenactors in Ohio. However, they are with
          Cushing Company of Arty. at Fort Meigs, Ohio and do a early-mid war impression.
          Cushings Company was a company that had a grab-bag of troops from the 4th and
          7th that were folded into or detachted to the artillery.
          However, if you are looking for THE organizated unit that does 7th Inf on
          a regular basis than <A HREF="www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net">www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net</A> is the place to go!

          --Patrick Costa