Updated 2003 Events List

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003
      Updated as requested

      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
      2003 Events List
      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

      Jan 10-12 Battle of New Orleans
      January 18 River Raisin Battlefield Memorial Monroe, MI

      Mar 22-23 War of 1812 West Symposium-Arrow Rock Missouri
      Mar 29 Living History Conference - Fanshawe College-London Ont.

      April 4-6. Fort George (41st Dill Weekend)
      April 12-13 Crown Officer, NCO and Artillery School - Fort York

      May 3-4 Battle of Longwoods - near London Ont
      May 21 Talbot Settlement Reenactment - Port Stanley, Ontario 1812
      May 24-25 Talbot Settlement Reenactment - Port Stanley, Ontario
      May 24-25: Fort Meigs - First Siege 1813 - Perrysburg Ohio
      May 26 Fort Meigs - Memorial Day Commeration - Perrysburg Ohio

      June 7-8 Battle of Stoney Creek, Hamilton Ont.
      June 14-15 Fort Meigs - Muster On The Maumee - (timeline event)
      June 28-29 Fort Henry Kingston
      June 28-29 Sackets Harbour NY

      July 12-13 Crysler's Farm (REV event in 2003 not an 1812 event)
      July 19-20 Fort George, Niagara on the Lake, Ontario
      July 25-26 Wasaga at War - Nancy Island in Wasaga Beach, Ontario

      Aug 2-3 Fort Malden's Military Heritage Time Line
      Aug 9-10 Fort Erie
      Aug 16 Bladensburg
      Aug 30-31 Fairfield Thamesville Ont

      Sept 6-7 Battle of Lake Erie, Put-in-Bay, Ohio
      Sept 6-7 Battle of Backus Mills Port Rowan, Ontario
      Sept 12-14 Battle of Plattsburgh, NY
      Sept 27-28 Old Fort Niagara 1812 Weekend Youngstown NY
      Sept 27-28 Battle of St. Leonard Maryland

      Oct 3-4-5 Faire at the Forks/Battle of the Thames
      Oct 10-12 Mississinewa 1812 Marion Indiana

      Dec 6 Historic Merchants' Christmas Gathering, Hamilton, Ontario

      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
      2004 WAR Of 1812 Events List
      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

      Oct 8-10 Mississinewa 1812 Marion Ind.

      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      2005 WAR Of 1812 Events List
      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

      Oct 7-9 Mississinewa 1812 Marion Ind.

      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
      2006 WAR Of 1812 Events List
      =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

      Oct 15-17 Mississinewa 1812 Marion Ind.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2003
        Another addition to an already crowded schedule:
        **************************************
        1812 Muster at Fanshawe Pioneer Village Aug 15-16-17, 2003
        http://www.pioneer.wwdc.com/, although the events page has not yet been
        updated...

        A nice pioneer village in a Conservation Area on the shores of Fanshawe
        Lake, just northeast of London, ONTARIO, including a representation of the
        original Labatt brewery... the usual wood and water, and probably straw and
        a meal or two... and no scary street battles...

        for more info, please contact:

        Ann Blake, Operations Manager
        FPV
        2609 Fanshawe Park Road E.
        London, ON N5X 4A1
        ablake@...
        Tel. 519 457 1296
        Fax. 519 457 3364

        > =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
        > 2003 Events List
        > =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
        >
        > Jan 10-12 Battle of New Orleans
        > January 18 River Raisin Battlefield Memorial Monroe, MI
        >
        > Mar 22-23 War of 1812 West Symposium-Arrow Rock Missouri
        > Mar 29 Living History Conference - Fanshawe College - St Thomas,
        Ontario.

        > April 4-6. Fort George (41st Drill Weekend)
        > April 12-13 Crown Officer, NCO and Artillery School - Fort York
        >
        > May 3-4 Battle of Longwoods - near London Ont
        > May 21 Talbot Settlement Reenactment - Port Stanley, Ontario 1812
        > May 24-25 Talbot Settlement Reenactment - Port Stanley, Ontario
        > May 24-25: Fort Meigs - First Siege 1813 - Perrysburg Ohio
        > May 26 Fort Meigs - Memorial Day Commeration - Perrysburg Ohio
        >
        > June 7-8 Battle of Stoney Creek, Hamilton Ont.
        > June 14-15 Fort Meigs - Muster On The Maumee - (timeline event)
        > June 28-29 Fort Henry Kingston
        > June 28-29 Sackets Harbour NY
        >
        > July 12-13 Crysler's Farm (REV event in 2003 not an 1812 event)
        > July 19-20 Fort George, Niagara on the Lake, Ontario
        > July 25-26 Wasaga at War - Nancy Island in Wasaga Beach, Ontario
        >
        > Aug 2-3 Fort Malden's Military Heritage Time Line
        > Aug 9-10 Fort Erie

        Aug 15-16-17, 2003 The War of 1812 at Fanshawe Pioneer Village, London,
        Ontario