US 7th Inf. Contact Info

  • Gareth Newfield
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
      Does anyone have the contact information for the US 7th
      infantry down in Ohio? Any help in this direction is appreciated.

      Gareth Newfield
      Drum-Cpl., Crown Forces of Upper Canada Drums
    • Steve Abolt
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
        Gareth,
        The 7th is not in Ohio. You can reach me at this
        e-mail off list. Or visit our web page at
        www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net

        Great meeting you.

        All the best,
        S.

        --- Gareth Newfield <gnfield@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone have the contact information for the
        > US 7th
        > infantry down in Ohio? Any help in this direction
        > is appreciated.
        >
        > Gareth Newfield
        > Drum-Cpl., Crown Forces of Upper Canada Drums

        =====
        Cottonbalers, By God!

        visit our website at www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net

        http://calendar.yahoo.com
      • Annette and Lloyd
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
          Garth ,
          7th inf ,contact ,and their not in Ohio
          www.cottonbailers.lynchburg.net
          Lloyd
        • Stalin15@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2003
            Not quite sure what you mean. Are you looking for THE 7th or just 7th
            Infantry reenactors?
            Actually, there are 7th Infantry Reenactors in Ohio. However, they are with
            Cushing Company of Arty. at Fort Meigs, Ohio and do a early-mid war impression.
            Cushings Company was a company that had a grab-bag of troops from the 4th and
            7th that were folded into or detachted to the artillery.
            However, if you are looking for THE organizated unit that does 7th Inf on
            a regular basis than <A HREF="www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net">www.cottonbalers.lynchburg.net</A> is the place to go!

            --Patrick Costa