Re: [WarOf1812] the Creek

  • Susan Spencer McLean
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      For military, I refer you to Mr. Feltoe, who will no doubt wish to
      complete the full layout of camp before the pitching starts. Richard?

      For sutlers, anytime after 10:00 am Thursday, but please check in first
      as ALL spaces are assigned (as usual at Stoney).

      For anyone who wishes to participate but hasn't yet registered -- please
      register now, to avoid lineups, confusion, and delays at registration.
      You can register online at http://www.battlefieldhouse.ca As one of
      the poor sods who'll be checking people in on Friday, I would take it as
      a personal favour if you'd do so! :-)

      Looking forward to seeing you there,
      -- Susan McLean
      Mrs. McLean's Mercantile