the Creek

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
      Regarding Stoney Creek,

      Does any one know what time we can start pitching canvas on Friday?

      Craig
    • Susan Spencer McLean
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2003
        For military, I refer you to Mr. Feltoe, who will no doubt wish to
        complete the full layout of camp before the pitching starts. Richard?

        For sutlers, anytime after 10:00 am Thursday, but please check in first
        as ALL spaces are assigned (as usual at Stoney).

        For anyone who wishes to participate but hasn't yet registered -- please
        register now, to avoid lineups, confusion, and delays at registration.
        You can register online at http://www.battlefieldhouse.ca As one of
        the poor sods who'll be checking people in on Friday, I would take it as
        a personal favour if you'd do so! :-)

        Looking forward to seeing you there,
        -- Susan McLean
        Mrs. McLean's Mercantile