Re: Canada Day

  • mmathews@xxxx.xxxxxx.xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 1999
      >From: "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@...>

      (snip)
      >God save our great nations,
      >and keep them free..........

      I'll drink to that!

      A votre sant�,

      Michael

      Voice: (507) 285-7585 Fax: (507) 280-5568
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 1999
        Well said.....

        --- Larry Lozon <lalozon@...> wrote:
        > From: "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@...>
        >

        > From: Rob Taylor
        > Happy Dominion/Canada Day
        >
        > From: Robert Van
        > A Happy Canada Day to all hands and ship's cook!
        >

        > For everyone's information
        > the cities of Detroit, Michigan, USA
        > and Windsor, Ontario, Canada
        > hold one of the biggest celebrations
        > in the world from June 27 till July 5.
        > It is to celebrate the 184 years of peace
        > between Canada and the United States
        > which has the longest undefended
        > border in the world. It also boast
        > the largest fireworks display in North America.
        >
        > God save our great nations,
        > and keep them free..........
        >
        > Larry Lozon
        > Larry Lozon

        > ----------------------------
        >
        > Who is the most visited e-mail list community Web
        > Service?
        > http://www.onelist.com
        > ONElist.com - where more than 20 million e-mails are
        > exchanged each day!

      • Paul W. Schulz
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1, 1999
          Larry,
          Well said. May peace forever be our lot. Remember the forecast for the
          fireworks calls for falling debris, steel umbrellas are recommended.
          Lt. Paul W. Schulz
          Snelling's Co., 4th USI
          Form Detroit

          > A Happy Canada Day to all hands and ship's cook!
          >

          > For everyone's information
          > the cities of Detroit, Michigan, USA
          > and Windsor, Ontario, Canada
          > hold one of the biggest celebrations
          > in the world from June 27 till July 5.
          > It is to celebrate the 184 years of peace
          > between Canada and the United States
          > which has the longest undefended
          > border in the world. It also boast
          > the largest fireworks display in North America.
          >
          > God save our great nations,
          > and keep them free..........
          >
          > Larry Lozon
          > Larry Lozon

          > Who is the most visited e-mail list community Web Service?
          > http://www.onelist.com
          > ONElist.com - where more than 20 million e-mails are exchanged each day!

          square miles...
        • JESSE PUDWELL
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 1, 1999
            Fort Erie, Ontario and Buffalo, New York hold an even bigger one on the same
            dates. It's their twelfth year...it's called Friendship Festival.

            God Bless us all. Happy 1st and 4th of July to all of my re-enactment
            friends and friendly foes !!!

            Sgt. Pud
            GLI

          • suthren@magma.ca
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 30, 2006
              Tomorrow, July 1, is Canada Day. I'm damned proud to be Canadian, and a citizen of a country that has done what we have---and what we are. I'm also proud to have next door the gallant lads we fought to a draw in 1812-1814 and who are now our allies, colleagues, and best friends. I'm proud of them, and of us. And if anybody wants to have a go at taking Fortress North America, well, by God, let 'em try.

              Vic Suthren

            • Armchairadm@cs.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006
                A Very Happy Canada Day to all our frineds North of the Border.

                Ed Bolla
                17th US Inf.
                & Ship's Coy. Brig Niagara
              • suthren@magma.ca
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006
                  Thanks, Ed. And a great 4th to you lads, too!

                  Vic
                  > A Very Happy Canada Day to all our frineds North of the Border.
                  >
                  > Ed Bolla
                  > 17th US Inf.
                  > & Ship's Coy. Brig Niagara

                  square miles...

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 1, 2007
                    Happy Canada Day to my friends to the North!

                    Ed Seufert, Cpl
                    1812 Royal Marines

                  • spikeyj@crosslink.net
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 1, 2007
                      On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 10:09:05 -0400
                      "LCpl_rm" <LCpl_RM@...> wrote:
                      > Happy Canada Day to my friends to the North!

                      And one flying the flag in Dundalk.

                      Spike Y Jones
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 3, 2007
                        Happy USA Independence Day, 4th of July
                        to my friends to the South! (East & West)

                        Yrs.,
                        L2