Re: Canada Day

  • Robert Van Patten
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1 11:54 AM
      Amen to that, brother!

      ----------
      > From: Larry Lozon <lalozon@...>
      > To: WarOf1812@onelist.com
      > Subject: [WarOf1812] Canada Day
      > Date: Thursday, July 01, 1999 2:23 PM
      >
      > From: "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@...>
      >

      > From: Rob Taylor
      > Happy Dominion/Canada Day
      >
      > From: Robert Van
      > A Happy Canada Day to all hands and ship's cook!
      >

      > For everyone's information
      > the cities of Detroit, Michigan, USA
      > and Windsor, Ontario, Canada
      > hold one of the biggest celebrations
      > in the world from June 27 till July 5.
      > It is to celebrate the 184 years of peace
      > between Canada and the United States
      > which has the longest undefended
      > border in the world. It also boast
      > the largest fireworks display in North America.
      >
      > God save our great nations,
      > and keep them free..........
      >
      > Larry Lozon
      > Larry Lozon

      > Who is the most visited e-mail list community Web Service?
      > http://www.onelist.com
      > ONElist.com - where more than 20 million e-mails are exchanged each day!

      square miles: in North America, hundreds determined the fate of THOUSANDS
      of square miles...
    • mmathews@xxxx.xxxxxx.xxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1 12:18 PM
        >From: "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@...>

        (snip)
        >God save our great nations,
        >and keep them free..........

        I'll drink to that!

        A votre sant�,

        Michael

        Voice: (507) 285-7585 Fax: (507) 280-5568
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1 1:32 PM
          Well said.....

          --- Larry Lozon <lalozon@...> wrote:
          > From: "Larry Lozon" <lalozon@...>
          >

          > From: Rob Taylor
          > Happy Dominion/Canada Day
          >
          > From: Robert Van
          > A Happy Canada Day to all hands and ship's cook!
          >

          > For everyone's information
          > the cities of Detroit, Michigan, USA
          > and Windsor, Ontario, Canada
          > hold one of the biggest celebrations
          > in the world from June 27 till July 5.
          > It is to celebrate the 184 years of peace
          > between Canada and the United States
          > which has the longest undefended
          > border in the world. It also boast
          > the largest fireworks display in North America.
          >
          > God save our great nations,
          > and keep them free..........
          >
          > Larry Lozon
          > Larry Lozon

          > ----------------------------
          >
          > Who is the most visited e-mail list community Web
          > Service?
          > http://www.onelist.com
          > ONElist.com - where more than 20 million e-mails are
          > exchanged each day!

        • Paul W. Schulz
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 1 3:41 PM
            Larry,
            Well said. May peace forever be our lot. Remember the forecast for the
            fireworks calls for falling debris, steel umbrellas are recommended.
            Lt. Paul W. Schulz
            Snelling's Co., 4th USI
            Form Detroit

            > A Happy Canada Day to all hands and ship's cook!
            >

            > For everyone's information
            > the cities of Detroit, Michigan, USA
            > and Windsor, Ontario, Canada
            > hold one of the biggest celebrations
            > in the world from June 27 till July 5.
            > It is to celebrate the 184 years of peace
            > between Canada and the United States
            > which has the longest undefended
            > border in the world. It also boast
            > the largest fireworks display in North America.
            >
            > God save our great nations,
            > and keep them free..........
            >
            > Larry Lozon
            > Larry Lozon

            > Who is the most visited e-mail list community Web Service?
            > http://www.onelist.com
            > ONElist.com - where more than 20 million e-mails are exchanged each day!

            square miles...
          • JESSE PUDWELL
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 1 10:12 PM
              Fort Erie, Ontario and Buffalo, New York hold an even bigger one on the same
              dates. It's their twelfth year...it's called Friendship Festival.

              God Bless us all. Happy 1st and 4th of July to all of my re-enactment
              friends and friendly foes !!!

              Sgt. Pud
              GLI

            • suthren@magma.ca
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 30, 2006
                Tomorrow, July 1, is Canada Day. I'm damned proud to be Canadian, and a citizen of a country that has done what we have---and what we are. I'm also proud to have next door the gallant lads we fought to a draw in 1812-1814 and who are now our allies, colleagues, and best friends. I'm proud of them, and of us. And if anybody wants to have a go at taking Fortress North America, well, by God, let 'em try.

                Vic Suthren

              • Armchairadm@cs.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 1 6:44 AM
                  A Very Happy Canada Day to all our frineds North of the Border.

                  Ed Bolla
                  17th US Inf.
                  & Ship's Coy. Brig Niagara
                • suthren@magma.ca
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 1 7:48 AM
                    Thanks, Ed. And a great 4th to you lads, too!

                    Vic
                    > A Very Happy Canada Day to all our frineds North of the Border.
                    >
                    > Ed Bolla
                    > 17th US Inf.
                    > & Ship's Coy. Brig Niagara

                    square miles...

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 1 7:09 AM
                      Happy Canada Day to my friends to the North!

                      Ed Seufert, Cpl
                      1812 Royal Marines

                    • spikeyj@crosslink.net
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 1 8:50 AM
                        On Sun, 1 Jul 2007 10:09:05 -0400
                        "LCpl_rm" <LCpl_RM@...> wrote:
                        > Happy Canada Day to my friends to the North!

                        And one flying the flag in Dundalk.

                        Spike Y Jones
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 3 10:49 AM
                          Happy USA Independence Day, 4th of July
                          to my friends to the South! (East & West)

                          Yrs.,
                          L2