The force

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 1999
      Barry Sandler wrote:
      I, on the other hand would like to be associated with the Light side
      of the force

      Jim Williams wrote:
      Yeah but the Dark side is more fun!

      Larry Lozon writes:
      For those of us that have not been to
      the Menace, id Dr. Smith still the bad guy,
      or are you not old enough to remember? :-)
    • james barnwell
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 1999
        Oh the pain!.....

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 1999
          In a message dated 7/1/99 3:30:54 PM Central Daylight Time, barnlll@...
          writes:

          << > For those of us that have not been to
          > the Menace, id Dr. Smith still the bad guy,
          > or are you not old enough to remember? :-)

          WARNING, WARNING, WILL ROBINSON! DANGER!
        • NINETY3RD@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 1999
            In a message dated 01/7/1999 11:16:48 AM, lalozon@... writes:

            << Larry Lozon writes:
            For those of us that have not been to
            the Menace, id Dr. Smith still the bad guy,
            or are you not old enough to remember? :-) >>

            "Will! Help! Oh woe is meeee......"
            (Don't forget there was a new Dr Smith in the film of the same name as your
            reference above, about a year ago..)
          • DM Carpenter
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 2, 1999
              NINETY3RD@... wrote:

              > "Will! Help! Oh woe is meeee......"
              > (Don't forget there was a new Dr Smith in the film of the same name as your
              > reference above, about a year ago..)

              And he replaced the TV original as badly as the movie Batmen have replaced Adam West.
              *gag*

              *ZONK!*
              *OOOF!*
              and never forget.....