Re: Chartrand's book on US forces and eqpt. in the War of 1812

  • BritcomHMP@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 1999
      In a message dated 7/1/99 11:28:28 AM Central Daylight Time,
      orville@... writes:

      << I wrote to the publisher, Old Fort Niagara, and received a letter today
      from Mr. Dale Demler who has the title of Assistant Financial Services
      Manager. In his letter Mr. Demler informed me that the book is indeed out
      of print and is unavailable. >>

      I cannot guarantee this but I THINK the visitors Centre at Chalmette (Jean
      Laffite NHP) might have a copy the 'phone number is 504 589-4430.

    • Robert Van Patten
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 1999
        Thanks for the tip, Tim.

        ----------
        > From: BritcomHMP@...
        > To: WarOf1812@onelist.com
        > Subject: Re: [WarOf1812] Chartrand's book on US forces and eqpt. in the
        War of 1812
        > Date: Thursday, July 01, 1999 12:48 PM
        >
        > From: BritcomHMP@...
        >
        > In a message dated 7/1/99 11:28:28 AM Central Daylight Time,
        > orville@... writes:
        >
        > << I wrote to the publisher, Old Fort Niagara, and received a letter
        today
        > from Mr. Dale Demler who has the title of Assistant Financial Services
        > Manager. In his letter Mr. Demler informed me that the book is indeed
        out
        > of print and is unavailable. >>
        >
        > I cannot guarantee this but I THINK the visitors Centre at Chalmette
        (Jean
        > Laffite NHP) might have a copy the 'phone number is 504 589-4430.
        >
        > Cheers
        >
        > Tim

        > Attention ONElist list owners.
        > http://www.onelist.com
        > Check out the new "DEFAULT MODERATED STATUS" option. See homepage.

        square miles: in North America, hundreds determined the fate of THOUSANDS
        of square miles...