Re: The force

  • Jim Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 1999

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 1999

        Jim Williams wrote:
        Yeah but the Dark side is more fun!

        Larry Lozon writes:
        For those of us that have not been to
        the Menace, id Dr. Smith still the bad guy,
        or are you not old enough to remember? :-)
      • james barnwell
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 1999
          Oh the pain!.....

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 1999
            In a message dated 7/1/99 3:30:54 PM Central Daylight Time, barnlll@...
            writes:

            << > For those of us that have not been to
            > the Menace, id Dr. Smith still the bad guy,
            > or are you not old enough to remember? :-)

            WARNING, WARNING, WILL ROBINSON! DANGER!
          • NINETY3RD@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 1, 1999
              In a message dated 01/7/1999 11:16:48 AM, lalozon@... writes:

              << Larry Lozon writes:
              For those of us that have not been to
              the Menace, id Dr. Smith still the bad guy,
              or are you not old enough to remember? :-) >>

              "Will! Help! Oh woe is meeee......"
              (Don't forget there was a new Dr Smith in the film of the same name as your
              reference above, about a year ago..)
            • DM Carpenter
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 2, 1999
                NINETY3RD@... wrote:

                > "Will! Help! Oh woe is meeee......"
                > (Don't forget there was a new Dr Smith in the film of the same name as your
                > reference above, about a year ago..)

                And he replaced the TV original as badly as the movie Batmen have replaced Adam West.
                *gag*

                *ZONK!*
                *OOOF!*
                and never forget.....