Re: Official Waterloo News

  • Barry Sandler
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 1999
      This should be discussed of line but was a tongue in cheeck reference to
      Tim's Dark Lord of the Sith, from Star War's the Phantom Menance. There are
      only 2 Sith Lords at any one time; a master and an apprentice. In the past,
      if there were more than two they destroyed each other so ... if we are all
      Dark Lord apprentices, then we have a serious problem.

      I, on the other hand would like to be associated with the Light side of the
      force, there can be more than 2 of us ... but some may disagree.

      Anyway, I think we have beaten this to death.