Re: Official Waterloo News

  • Barry Sandler
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 1999
      Yes, but are you the Master or the Apprentice?

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 30, 1999

      • BritcomHMP@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 30, 1999
          In a message dated 6/30/99 10:12:38 AM Central Daylight Time,
          BarryS@... writes:

          << Yes, but are you the Master or the Apprentice?

          Well I try to smile a lot, and get everyone working together,sooooooooooooo
          :-)

        • JGIL1812@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 30, 1999
            In a message dated 6/30/99 8:12:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
            BarryS@... writes:

            << From: Barry Sandler <BarryS@...>

            Yes, but are you the Master or the Apprentice? >>

            Barry,

            We are all just apprentices. Aren't we?

            Best Regards...
            John
          • Barry Sandler
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 30, 1999
              This should be discussed of line but was a tongue in cheeck reference to
              Tim's Dark Lord of the Sith, from Star War's the Phantom Menance. There are
              only 2 Sith Lords at any one time; a master and an apprentice. In the past,
              if there were more than two they destroyed each other so ... if we are all
              Dark Lord apprentices, then we have a serious problem.

              I, on the other hand would like to be associated with the Light side of the
              force, there can be more than 2 of us ... but some may disagree.

              Anyway, I think we have beaten this to death.

              BarryS@... writes:

              << From: Barry Sandler <BarryS@...>

              Yes, but are you the Master or the Apprentice? >>

              Barry,

              We are all just apprentices. Aren't we?

              Best Regards...
              John

              ONElist: the best source for group communications.
              http://www.onelist.com
              Join a new list today!

              square miles...