Re: New member and Longwoods

  • john harris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2003
      > Date: Mon, 05 May 2003 20:05:20 -0400
      > From: "Mike O'Reilly" <drummermike1812@...>
      > Subject: New Member
      >
      > Hello,
      >
      > My name is Mike O'Reilly and I am a new subscriber to this egroup. I am a
      > drummer in the CFUC Battalion Corps Of Drums. I am part of the
      Incorporated
      > Militia of Upper Canada. I joined the reenacting world about two years ago
      > so I am fairly experienced. I'm glad to be a part of this egroup and i
      look
      > forward to some of the discussions that I am sure will take place.

      With TWO WHOLE YEARS experience you had better look out Ross !! ( Tonge
      firmly planted in cheek ;^) ) . Welcome aboard Mike, I look forward to
      hearing your tales of past campaigns .

      To the Royal Scots, Longwoods was enjoyed by all who wear the blue (or
      gray ). Our thanks to all for taking the time to kick start this season with
      a bang!!
      John Harris
      25th US Infantry, Whiting's Company
      42nd Reg't , Grenadier Company