Re: Longwoods

  • Calvin Arnt
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2003
      I think the biggest tribute I can give to the Scots is to note their
      humility. Soon after the event was over and, I suspect, before they
      packed down their camp, they were going all over collecting up the
      garbage. That is a class act gentlemen. I have always said, as did
      Christ, that to be the greatest you must first become the least. One
      has to lead by example, and you did it. Thanks, on behalf of Lincoln
      Militia.

      Calvin.